Author admin Posted on
StepUp Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is helpful for the player to walk up one block height without jumping anymore. It is available for the client-side to set and experience!
All StepUp Features
It’s a client-sided Minecraft mod. It’s easy to roam around a hill or a mountain without using your jumping skill.
It can run on both the Single-player and Multiplayer servers. To switch between these, please hit the H key!
It’s possible to reset the key-bind in the Controls menu.
For Minecraft 1.10+, your character can cycle through three auto-jump options by pressing the key-bind. They comprise StepUp Activated, StepUp Deactivated, and Vanilla Auto Jump.
The standard key-binding is H to avoid blocking the way of Journey Map key-binding.
In case you own an older version for the same MC release, remember to delete it before running!
Although StepUp is a miscellaneous mod, it has made the player’s mobility more realistic. Download and install Minecraft Forge to see more!
How to install StepUp Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just StepUp Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the StepUp Mod is installed.