Author admin Posted on
Steve’s Addons Mod 1.7.10 offers a Manager Duplicator to handle some serious issues. It’s unessential for you to rewrite anything after completing a fantastic program, etc.
About Steve’s Addons
Aside from that, it’s effective to improve another aspect of your life in-game. In fact, you don’t need to feel frustrated when copying and pasting a section of code multiple times. Everything can happen smoothly.
Note! It is a great piece of digitized technology. It allows you to copy setups between managers in a world. Furthermore, it’s feasible to control admin-accessible commands. So, you can copy saved setups between worlds.
Moreover, there is a patent-pending Inventory Manager upgrade. It can change the standard Manager to supply RF Input, Output, and Conditions.
There is a GUI-enabled Copy button as well.
We have a Factory Labeller, too. It exists as of 0.9.1.
Finally, the creator improved the basic SFM inter-mod compatibility.
Steve’s Addons is a storage mod that is also good for energy, fluid, and item transport. It provides a Client-Only version and requires Minecraft Forge.
How to install Steve’s Addons Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Steve’s Addons Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.