Author admin Posted on
stimmedcow: NoMoreRecipeConflict Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a cool recipe mod. It lets you craft recipes with the same crafting layout to avoid recipe conflicts.
It is easy for the recipes to be messed up. A conflict happens when two mods with the same recipe share the same materials. This makes it hard for you to approach them all. Therefore, you will need this mod to avoid the conflict. When conflicted recipes happen, you will see the number of conflicts clearly. When you install it in the game, you can make many recipes with the same crafting layout at the same time without any trouble. You have to ways to do it. It can be done through a cycle button or a brand new key binding.
Another effort that the mod wants to do is to aid other crafting tables. It will do that through an automated detection system. However, nothing is sure that this action will fit all players’ desires.
No need to worry about messing up with the crafting recipes when they have the same materials. By using stimmedcow: NoMoreRecipeConflict, everything becomes easier to handle, especially the recipes. Are you ready to have the mod in the game? Try it then create lots of recipes easily!
How to install stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Estimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict Mod is installed.