Stone Chest Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2
Stone Chest Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2 has provided the user a series of chests that are formed by stone other solid materials. Open the content available here to see more!
Main Features of Stone Chest
Select the current Minecraft mod if you’d like to own a chest while you don’t have any wooden plate!
If you have had a better resource, stone, you can use it to create a stronger container.
The edition offers chests made of stone, cobblestone, andesite, diorite, and granite.
In other words, you’ll be able to gather stone variations vanilla chests.
Please post any bugs, ideas, or requests on the official Issue page of the author.
For the mod packs, it’s free to utilize the creation in your pack.
Stone Chest is a mod that makes your own storage become more comfortable and handier. So as to access and mine its functionality, you have to download and install Minecraft Forge first!
How to install Stone Chest Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Stone Chest Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Stone Chest Mod is installed.
Stone Chest Mod Download Links