Author admin Posted on
Stronger Snowballs Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft has been launched on April 20th, 2020. It has attracted more than 8000 downloads since that day. Snowball appears in the alpha version 1.0.5. They could be crafted by attacking snow blocks or snow layers with a shovel, by breaking snow golems or by detonating creepers.
Snowball can be used by throwing them, as same as an egg. They are impacted by gravity.
The leading goal of this mod is that adds strength to the snowballs by inserting them new functionality
- Being attacked by a snowball will create a short slowness debuff
- Fire mobs such as Magma Cubes and Blazes will be damaged once attacked by a snowball.
Just a simple mod, but Stronger Snowballs Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft still supplies the strength for the players by snowballs, an important element in the Minecraft. Download the mod and make full use of this mod.
How to install Stronger Snowballs Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Stronger Snowballs Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Stronger Snowballs Mod is installed.
Stronger Snowballs Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2