Author admin Posted on
Stupid Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is added into the Minecraft game with the addition of a bunch of random, stupid items. If you want to enjoy all of the items, don’t hesitate anymore to download the mod for free here.
The mod, as its title, aims to provide dozens of random and stupid items into the game. In fact, some of them can be fun and meaningless but others are very fantastic for trolling and give you experiences full of fun and joy.
- Item Catalog: It is an item with the function of displaying all current items of the mod. You are able to craft it by combining a book as well as a book of dirt.
- Tooltips: You are able to find all essential information and crafting recipes of all current items in the item tooltips.
Some other current items:
- Anvil Backpack: They will weigh down the wearer and damages entities fallen on.
- Rubber: It is used for crafting Smelt Raw Rubber
- Raw Rubber: You can smelt it into Rubber
- Propeller Hat: It will faster ascension and slower descension when jumping
- Cactus Sword: it helps to trick your enemies to death
Notice that all items are able to be enabled or disabled in the configuration file.
Get ready to download Stupid Things Mod for free here and start things off.
How to install Stupid Things Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Stupid Things Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Stupid Things Mod is installed.