Author admin Posted on
Stygian End Biome Expansion [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 adds two new biomes for the final dimension of Minecraft. It also provides some new end-themed blocks and plants for you to explore in-game.
About Stygian End Biome Expansion mod
If you think the Minecraft world is too boring and monotonous, this mod will change your opinion. It will add two new biomes in the final dimension and some new end-themed blocks and plants. Therefore, it promises to bring you many new experiences when playing Minecraft.
Here are 2 interesting biomes that this mod provides:
- This is a plant biome in the long run
- A place where wonderful purple grasses and other bioluminescent plants will grow
- Towering Wyrmwood grows here
- Note that players harvesting their dark purple wood may experience endoderm infestation.
- The acid will spew out from the ground here. This will complicate the journey through the dangerous and dangerous suburbs of the world.
- A harsh enderic acid gushes out from beneath the porphyry.
- The poisoned liquid damaged the rock and the plant life around it. It makes it dangerous to move through this biome.
- This feature will make your adventure in the Minecraft world more challenging and interesting.
Stygian End: Biome Expansion is a great mod that you should try in the future.
How to install Stygian End: Biome Expansion Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Stygian End: Biome Expansion Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.