Author admin Posted on
SubLib Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a library mod developed by Senpaisubaraki. The main feature of this mod is to allow all Class Armor to be independent of the RPG Inventory mod. Download the mod now to be able to explore it in more detail.
No one can deny the role of this mod because it was created to help gamers operate the game smoothly. After installing it, all Class Armor including Berserker, Mage, and Archer mods and Umbralux will become mod independent from RPG Inventory mod.
Some mods using this library mod are RPG Inventory, Berserker, Mage, and Archer (BMA), UmbraLux, and Pet Buddies Mod.
In addition, this mod can also be used by developers to encode shields. It has some convenience methods like server-side and client-side raytracing.
SubLib mod will require Minecraft Forge to be able to work effectively.
How to install SubLib Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just SubLib Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.