Author admin Posted on
Super Multi-Drills (Forge) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.11.2 provides Minecraft with drills powered by Redstone Flux. They are effective on anything mined with a pickaxe or shovel.
About the drills
Armor, tools, and weapons are all necessary items. By using them, you can mine resources, craft items, as well as fight against mobs. Now, the collection of these items is upgraded thanks to newly-released tools called Super Multi-Drills.
They are customizable drills that need Redstone Flux to function. When you utilize these drills, you can mine anything that a pickaxe or a shovel is able to. Besides, if you give them an upgrade, they can be effective on wooden materials.
You can also turn these drills into a nice melee weapon. To customize them, you can do that through common crafting.
If you want to view the recipes for these items, you are recommended to install the Just Enough Items (JEI) mod.
How energy functions in Super Multi-Drills
Here is the way energy functions in the mod:
- By default, the energy being absorbed when you mine a block is based on the toughness of the block.
- It also relies on the head of the hill as well as the level of Efficiency you have enchanted on the drill.
- You can make changes to the formula in the config file.
- Besides, there are some variables that are unused, including Silk Touch and Fortune and their levels.
- There is a config file that features a list of all variables you can utilize.
- Keep in mind that the mod does not have any integrated way to create, contain, as well as charge items with FE. You may want to try using other things like Powah or Silent’s Mechanisms for instance.
How to craft the drills in the mod
The drills in the mod are the Silent Gear tools. You need to add the following parts to the drills to make them function better.
- It influences the mining speed, energy efficiency, as well as attack damage.
- You can craft the head of the drills using any main materials from Silent Gear.
- This section is known as the “tool head” or the “main part” that the drill has.
- It influences the harvest level and the mining speed.
- The Motor comes with some tiers. Each tier has a harvest level and mining speed multiplier that is configurable.
- It influences energy capacity. It is configurable and has some tiers.
- You can create any FE-storing item then use it as a battery part. To do this, you need to add that item to the “supermultidrills:drill_batteries” tag.
- It does not affect the stats.
- You can dye it with any color, which is the same as leather armor.
Super Multi-Drills Mod gives support to Silent Gear upgrades, including tips and coatings. However, it does not support bindings or grips.
How to install Super Multi-Drills Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Super Multi-Drills Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.