Author admin Posted on
Swamp Expansion Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a modification that aims to improve the original Swamp. It has a new creature, some plants, and more to explore.
If you think the common Swamp in Minecraft is boring to explore, then installing the Biomes mod – Swamp Expansion is what you should do. Instead of checking out Witch Huts, Slimes, etc., now you can explore some new stuff in an upgraded swamp.
The mod adds several things to discover such as:
- A new wood type called willow. It will be used as an alternative to swamp oaks.
- A new creature to explore, which is called Slabfish. You can turn it into your friend and let it help you contain items. You just simply provide it with a backpack.
- Some new plants for you to find, for instance, Cattails and Mushrooms.
- Not only that, but the mod also supplies some new blocks like Mud Bricks, Thatch Blocks, etc.
- It even provides you with some Mud Pools, Swamp creatures, and more variants of them.
Swamp Expansion brings you a better experience when you venture out into the swamp. You can combine the mod with other mods too, for instance:
- Seeker Compass
- Buzzier Bees
- Extra Boats
You also need to install Minecraft Forge Modload for the mod to be operative.
How to install Swamp Expansion Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Swamp Expansion Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Swamp Expansion Mod is installed.