Author admin Posted on
TacoCraft Mod 1.16.4/1.16.1/1.15.2 is made and developed to be an interesting mod for the Minecraft Fabric 1.15.x to 1.16.x. It comes along with the addition of many new sorts of special tacos. If you want to add all of the taco types into your Minecraft game, don’t hesitate to download the mod for free here.
The main function of the mod is to add new items for the players to make their own Taco cake. To start things off, you need to:
- First of all, plant Corn.
- After that, you need to craft Brick Furnace and Comal.
- Then you combine two Corns to get a Corn Dough.
- Place Comal into Brick Furnace and put materials into Brick Furnace.
- Place Corn Dough into Comal and you will obtain Tortillas.
- You can combine Tortillas with various food to make many types of Taco such as Steak Taco or Fish Taco.
The mod adds in the game:
- Cheesy Taco
- Al Pastor Taco
- Steak Taco
- Carnitas Taco
- Golden Taco
- Chicken Taco
- Crunchy Taco
- Fish Taco
And some other items:
- Corn Crop: you have to right-click as soon as done growing instead of destroying it in order to have a piece of corn
- Crunchy Shell
- Brick Furnace
Let’s get started to download TacoCraft for free here and enjoy its greatness.
How to install TacoCraft Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just TacoCraft Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the TacoCraft Mod is installed.