Author admin Posted on
Tails Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is really a very useful mod for those who are fans of Minecraft game. The main feature of this mod is to provide accessories and allow you to customize your character. Obviously, thanks to this mod, your character will have additional tails and ears of many different animals. Your Minecraft game experience will definitely become a lot more interesting when you use this mod.
About Tails mod
After installing this mod, all you need to do is use the mod’s custom panel and output a modified skin with your tail information in the mod. After uploading that skin to Minecraft’s servers and now all mod users can see your tail.
As mentioned above, this mod will allow players to customize their tail with the Tail Editor button in the In-Game Menu. As mentioned above, this mod will add many different types of the tail, including many sub-types for you to freely choose. You can also create and customize any type of tail for any character. Obviously, you can completely operate freely when using this mod.
There is an interesting thing that you need to keep in mind when using this mod is that each type of tail that this mod provides will have up to 3 different colors, full RGB color produces more than 16.7 million different colors in each. color for you to freely experience. Besides, you will also have the right to open the Editor in the game when you press the Tails Editor button in the repository. Most buttons have specific instructions to make them easier to use. Therefore, even if you are just starting to use this mod, you can still easily manipulate it.
Now please install Minecraft Forge and FoxLib mod for Tails mod can work effectively. Hope you have more wonderful experiences when using this mod.
How to install Tails Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Tails Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Tails Mod is installed.