Author admin Posted on
Vanilla wood types now have double high fence gates thanks to TallGates Mod 1.12.2. Fences and walls are now connected by those gates.
This Cosmetic mod took inspiration from an idea of Darkosto on the Bounty Board. Although it is quite simple, it features double high fence gates that you can add to any vanilla wood types. If you are finding a way to create a connection between fences and walls, then this mod is for you. The gates will open regardless of any two blocks you right-click on. Or, any two blocks you power with Redstone, the gates will also open.
The blocks go with each resourcepack because they utilize vanilla textures. For the creation of the gates, you need to place two common gates of the same type in the crafting grid. Make sure you stack them on top of each other. Now, you see it is quite easy to connect the fences and walls, right? If TallGates Mod is the mod you want to have, then you have to download it now. You can add it to your favorite modpacks, but don’t forget to install Minecraft Forge first. The mod will run if you meet its requirement. Give it a try!
How to install TallGates Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just TallGates Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the TallGates Mod is installed.
TallGates Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2