Author admin Posted on
TAN Campfire Spit Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to put a cooking pit on the campfire to cook food. This is how you cook food easily!
Before you download and install this Cosmetic mod, you should know some information about Tough as Nails (TAN). It is because the mod functions as an Addons mod for TAN. For your information, Tough As Nails is a mod centering on survival. It aims to grow the toughness of the game by adding realistic features like thirst and body temperature. Therefore, you will find everything challenging to conquer.
Back to the addon mentioned above, it adds nothing but a campfire bit to the game. With this campfire pit, you simply put it over the fire, and then it will cook food for you. The mod is very useful when it comes to cooking food. You know that food is a crucial element in Minecraft. You need to eat to survive! Hence, you should make use of the mod to cook a lot of food. By using this small modification, your game will become simplified a bit. Also, it will have more realism!
TAN Campfire Spit MOd cannot function without Minecraft Forge and Tough as Nails. You have to install the required files in advance then you can download the mod.
How to install TAN Campfire Spit Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just TAN Campfire Spit Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the TAN Campfire Spit Mod is installed.