Author admin Posted on
Techguns Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 will share with you guns, armors, and many more items. Aside from that, it’s easy to find out other information here for free.
What is Techguns?
It is a survival-based technology MC mod. It adds plenty of weapons and so on. The release is currently in beta.
It’s possible to enable copper and lead or steel smelting if you don’t own other mods that supplement it.
Machines now will not need power. They can perform as they’re at full RF in case setting that to “true”.
Newer config entries will begin at least once.
Gore is opened by default.
Gore is enabled by default!!!
Techguns spawn a few structures. Disable if you don’t like them.
The tools above launch a danger system. Hot and cold biomes are more dangerous. Avoid starting in a desert!
Other key features:
Another inventory tab
Armor bonus mechanism
Damage type and armor values against each kind
First and third-person views
More hostile NPCs that can shoot
Techguns is a processing mod. To check out all of the additions or changes, please download and install Minecraft Forge first!
How to install Techguns Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Techguns Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Techguns Mod is installed.