Author admin Posted on
Terraformed Api Reforged (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 provides you with a shared library. You need this library to start some reforged Minecraft mods.
This API and Library mod is utilized as a dependency. In other words, it supports other mods who depend on it to function in the game. Since it is a supportive mod, it does not add features by itself. You have to use it with other mods.
Using library mods is a trend in the Minecraft gaming community. It is because they help modders optimize other mods in an easy way. Modders can use libraries to improve, fix, and update mods without using much time.
Because it is a library, it does not do anything by itself. It has to be used with other mods as well as has to be installed before you install other mods.
The mod does not have any relation to the Terraformers team or their members. Hence, if you are having any problems with the mod, you should report them to the author’s Github, not their Github.
Terraformed Api Reforged Mod aims to help other mods function in the game in a better way.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Terraformed Api Reforged Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Terraformed Api Reforged Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.