Author admin Posted on
Terraqueous (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 improves a natural aspect of Minecraft. It supplies the game with fruit types, flowers, clouds, tools, and more.
About the mod
Minecraft is a game full of natural landscapes and wild places to explore. Therefore, it is necessary to improve its general look. In this case, a mod called Terraqueous was released.
It is a mod about cosmetic tools, food, and farming. Here are some unique additions:
- And so forth
Fruit Trees in Terraqueous
The mod adds some trees and they will appear in the world. Besides, they will bring a variety of fruit types, for instance:
These trees come with exclusive wood as well as some wood objects like fences and doors for instance. Besides, the mod also provides you with some non-tree fruit.
There are three blocks that you can use to create Pergolas. These blocks are The Roof, Lattice Fence, and Lattice Fence Gate.
Terraqueous Mod also brings a connected model system to Minecraft. You use this system to make changes to the look based on the pieces around.
There are also various colors for you to choose from.
The mod also includes some Flowers
The mod adds sixteen various color flowers that are created in the world. You can make use of these colors to dye or you can use them for decoration.
If you use them for decoration, then you can use two types of planter pots.
About the Clouds in Terraqueous Mod
There are some cloud types featured in the mod, including:
- Light Cloud
- Dense Cloud
- Storm Cloud
They spawn in the world. If you use a Feather Talisman, you can walk on those clouds. Besides, you can create a house in the sky by crafting decorative cloud blocks.
About Border Fences
There are some small fences that you can use for decoration and utility. If you climb over these border fences, your movement will be slowed.
The blue fences are able to transform mobs in Minecraft.
Meanwhile, the red or gold fence utilizes a speed buff. You can use a Redstone signal to boost it.
Tools in Terraqueous
The mod features some exclusive tools for you to use, including:
- Craft Bench: It is a crafting table that is equipped with an inventory. You can form a recipe for automation.
- Craft Furnace: This is a furnace that has various slots. It is able to smelt 12 per coal as well as 2 at the same time.
- Paintbrush and Paintings: They are earth and cloud paintings. You can use the brush to cycle through Appearances.
- Hammer: It is a hammer but you can use it like a wrench.
- Telescoping Scythe/Sickle: It is a useful tool for you to harvest finished crops. Or, you can use it to clear leaves and grass.
- Multi-Tool: It functions as a pick, shovel, hoe, or even a weapon. You can use it to mine a 1x3x3 chunk. The items will enter your inventory directly and they will be automatically smelted.
- Cloud Talisman: You can use it to walk on clouds. You add it to a chest slot or a neck if you install Baubles.
- Ender Monocle: This tool lets you view enchants in the enchanting table given by the mod.
- Colorizer: You use this tool to color some blocks like wool, glass, pots, pergolas, etc.
- Staff of the Clouds: It is able to make cloud blocks in the middle of the air.
Terraqueous Mod also features some fruit tree wood products in the game. Besides, it has Doodad, Clutter, and Gubbins. The Sticks and Stones are dangerous to your bones. However, if you smash them, you can obtain some resources.
How to install Terraqueous Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Terraqueous Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Terraqueous Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.9.4
For Minecraft: 1.8.9