Author admin Posted on
Thaumcraft Node Tracker (Forge) Mod 1.7.10 is used in Minecraft as a Thaumcraft addon. It lets you track the nodes studied with the Thaumometer automatically.
This addon is made for the client side. You can use it to keep track of all the nodes you already scanned with the use of Thaumometer. Once you have scanned the node, the list will be updated and it will contain the modifications in the node.
There are two important elements of the addon, including:
- Node List: This is an in-game list that lets you view the nodes that were scanned. Then, the list will categorize them by Aspect (Primal Only) and distance from player.
- Waypoint Arrow: When you put on the Goggles of Revealing, you can choose the node then use an in-game arrow. That arrow will point you in the direction of the nodes.
If you are using Thaumcraft in the game, then make sure you download and install the Thaumcraft Node Tracker as well.
How to install Thaumcraft Node Tracker Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Thaumcraft Node Tracker Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.