Author admin Posted on
Thaumic Inventory Scanning (Thaumcraft Addon) Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 makes your item scanning easier. You will scan fast and right in the inventory.
Have you ever had a difficulty in searching for items in the inventory? If you are in that situation, then you will want to try this mod. It helps you check on items for aspects easily. You don’t have to release on the ground first for the scanning.
The way you use the mod is simple as well. Follow the steps below:
- First, you have to pick the Thaumometer up.
- Second, you hold it over the stuff you want to see in the inventory.
- That’s all! Now, you find it easy to scan and check items.
The mod provides some basic features, such as:
- Easy scanning by just hovering over a certain item in the inventory using a Thaumomemter.
- It comes with a mystery that you have to explore yourself.
- It works on the client-side servers. If you are on the server and want to utilize it, you have to download and install it.
You don’t have to drop the items on the ground to scan them because you have the Thaumic Inventory Scanning (Thaumcraft Addon) mod. It is so convenient to use, isn’t it? So, download it to scan items easily.
How to install Thaumic Inventory Scanning (Thaumcraft Addon) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Thaumic Inventory Scanning (Thaumcraft Addon) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Thaumic Inventory Scanning (Thaumcraft Addon) Mod is installed.