Author admin Posted on
The Aether II Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is the sequel to The Aether. It owns a unique portal that you can craft and use to enter a new world.
To explore that realm, you need to generate a frame of Quartz Blocks and light it with the water.
After The Aether 1, The Aether 2 has witnessed great development. Specifically, it present has newer textures, mobs, blocks, and structures. You can find them in a hostile paradise that is the Aether.
The developer team has overhauled the World Generation part. The new WIP terrain will enhance the diversity and complexity of the terrain. Besides, it also supplements caves, biomes, and so on.
At the moment, the Highlands Update is still in progress and it presently does not contain Dungeons. After dungeons appear, the author will remove the notice.
The Aether II is a mod about dimensions, mobs, and many more. It requires Minecraft Forge, Orbis API for Minecraft 1.12.2, Gilded Games Util for MC 1.7.10.
How to install The Aether II Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just The Aether II Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.