Author admin Posted on
The Aether Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 introduces a new dimension that is opposite to The Nether. It takes you to the sky full of floating islands.
About the mod
If you love Dimensions mod, then you cannot miss this one. It’s all about taking you to a dimension high in the sky where you see lots of floating islands. You will have a new adventure when you get to the new dimension.
To reach there, you must ascend through a thing called Glowstone portal. Then, you will embark on an adventure full of mythical creatures, brand new ores as well as dangerous Dungeons. If you don’t have that portal yet, you must start crafting it. When everything is ready, just simply enter it then it takes you to the Aether – an aggressive paradise!
Types of the Dungeons in The Aether
As mentioned above, the modification brings some Dungeons for players to explore, such as:
- The Bronze Dungeon: You will encounter the Sentries when you get to this dungeon. It is defended by Slider – a creature made of pure stone. Watch out for concealed tunnels and bring some gear with you then use them for your survival.
- The Silver Dungeon: This place is a nice Valkyrie Temple. You will start a fight against some knights of the Valkyrie Order. If you beat them, you will combat against the Valkyrie Queen.
- The Gold Dungeon: You will approach the Sun Spirit when you get there. He is known as the God ruling the Sun. Also, he is rumored to protect some treasures in the dimension.
The Sunlight is commanded by the Sun Spirit. If the Sun Spirit is triggered, the dimension will have eternal daytime. It is because Sun will never set on the dimension. However, if he gets defeated in a fight, the skylands will be covered in darkness. Then, lots of terrifying creatures from the shadows will appear.
The Aether Mod requires Minecraft Forge to run. Try it now to explore a new dimension!
How to install The Aether Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just The Aether Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the The Aether Mod is installed.