Author admin Posted on
The Endergetic Expansion Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 is an amazing mod for Minecraft, officially released to expand The End and make every aspect of the world better. Although it is in early beta, it has recently added an entire biome along with special mechanics and visuals, alongside positive changes to the presence portal in vanilla.
- Now, the poise forest can be found “semi-rarely” in the islands outside The End. In which, the chorus biome can appear. So, we have had a distinctive place named the Poise Forest here.
- Cross-Compatibility: including Quark, Buzzier Bees, Seeker Compass, Extra Boats
- Have a barren map, an alien realm full of structures and alien flora & fauna
- Easier to loot
- Greater landscape to discover
- Adds more mobs, blocks, plants, food, and even bosses to the game Minecraft, for the most part of The End
The Endergetic Expansion is a cool worldgen mod that is built up and kept by Endergized along with the Minecraft Abnormals team. Immerse yourself into a bigger map, travel to stranger lands, and try to deal with dangers carefully! Additionally, biomes will bring back more chances to check out your own abilities, from crafting to teleporting and more. Learn how to install Minecraft Forge and see if how far you can go!
How to install The Endergetic Expansion Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just The Endergetic Expansion Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the The Endergetic Expansion Mod is installed.