Author admin Posted on
The Erebus Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is an interesting Minecraft mod that centers around the addition of a new dimension to the game. There are a lot of unique things waiting for you to explore in this new dimension. Let’s get started to follow the article below.
This entire new dimension comes along with a lot of new creatures to slay, multiple things to create as well as new lands to discover. In addition, many other things like a deep magic system and dungeons are intended to implement.
This dimension is made and added in order to offer complete survivability and give the players the capability to begin from scratch there if they want. Nevertheless, this is not recommended because mobs are so tough. In fact, these mobs have diversified AI and passive mobs will not be wholly harmless.
It is worth noting that the mod works fine with other mods. It is compatible with magic and tech mods. The players are able to turn on various ores regularly used in mods like Lead, Aluminum, Silver, Cropper, and Tin.
How to get to the Erebus:
Craft an offering Altar:
- The offering altar will take three items in total and then craft them into one. Nevertheless, the only recipe you have to notice is the one to create the Gaean Gem. It is an important part of the portal activator recipe. In order to do it, you need an emerald, a diamond, and obsidian. You need to right-click the offering altar with these items in your hand in order to place them in. In order to take an item out, you have to shift right-click with an empty hand.
Don’t hesitate to download The Erebus Mod for free here.
How to install The Erebus Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just The Erebus Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the The Erebus Mod is installed.