Author admin Posted on
TheDragonLib Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 is a core mod that must be installed for most mods of sokratis12GR. It gives those mods crucial utilities and functionality.
It is quite necessary to have API and Library mods. It is because these mods help other mods function in a better way when they provide utilities and functionality. The same goes for the core library mod above – the DragonLib. If you are using or about to install some sokratis12GR’s mods, you need to install the library mod first.
Although the library mod itself does not add any effects to Minecraft when installed separately, it is still crucial to have. Rather than giving new effects or content to the game, it will support other mods in terms of operation. The mods that get support from the library mod will have a better operation. You always have to install the core mod before you go for other supported mods.
There are several mods that get support from TheDragonLib, for instance:
- Mob Settings
- Useful Recipes
- And more
This library mod requires Minecraft Forge API only.
How to install TheDragonLib Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just TheDragonLib Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the TheDragonLib Mod is installed.