Author admin Posted on
TiConAuto ToolStation 1.7.10 is a mod with an extremely simple feature that provides the only block “Auto Tool Station” to the Minecraft world. Revisions can be made by automatically applying modifiers to Tinker’s Build Tools. Download and experience this mod today!
In fact, this mod will use Tinker’s Construct codes and resources. Therefore, this is also a mandatory mod for the operation of this mod. Obviously, it will make the construction aspect of Minecraft a lot more interesting.
Of course, the TiConAuto ToolStation mod also requires Minecraft Forge and Tinker’s Construct to work effectively.
How to install TiConAutoToolStation Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just TiConAutoToolStation Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.