Author admin Posted on
Time Core Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 has a lot of cool features that you can use to make mod development simpler. It is a free library mod to install.
A library mod with plenty of features to explore
By installing this API and Library mod for Minecraft, you will approach a set of crucial functions. You can use the functions with lots of models and entities, like TESR for instance. If you are a mod developer, you will love the new functions available in this library mod. It is because they help you simplify the mod development as well as grow the development speed easily. The mod functions on two versions, including 1.15.2+ and 1.12.2. Each version has a different set of functions. Let’s check them out!
Outstanding features of Time Core
For version 1.15.2+:
- You can use Bedrock JSON-Based Entity and TileEntity Animations. They let you perform complicated entity animations.
- There are plenty of JSON Models that are made for EntityRenderers and TileEntityRenderers. Bedrock JSON Entity Models can be utilized in Minecraft Java Edition.
- On-Fly Blockstate/Model Generator: You can create easy item or block models as well as blockstates.
- Structure Revealer: You use it for debug intentions.
- There is an advanced Config-Building System. You will have a new way to make configs.
- The mod also comes with a safe network system and a Reflection system.
- There are some commands that you can use on the client-side.
For version 1.12.2:
- Obj Model Loader: At the moment, this feature gives support to faces with triangular and square shapes.
- Obj Model Generator: This feature is still in beta. It changes entity models into OBJ files.
- Easy Registry: This will make the registry of blocks, items, tileentities and sounds much simpler.
- Log Helper: You can print messages using the Advanced Logger.
- Profiler: You will know the amount of time you spend on the action.
It is feasible for you to use Time Core in any modpacks you want. But still, you need to make sure that you already installed Minecraft Forge so the mod can be usable.
How to install Time Core Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Time Core Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Time Core Mod is installed.