Author admin Posted on
In fact, the Tinkers Compendium (Tinkers Defense) Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an add-on to two modifications, allowing you to craft shields from Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 in a similar way to items created in Tinkers’ Construction. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About Tinkers Compendium (Tinkers Defense) mod
As mentioned above, this mod will allow players to craft special shields to use in combat. Some of the tools and weapons that this mod adds to the game are:
- Buckler: is a small shield designed to deflect and attack. This is an easy weapon to make and low cost, but the disadvantage is that there are not many modifiers due to its small size.
- Heater Shield: this is an extremely useful shield during combat, it helps to block all bullets and reduce damage by a percentage.
- Zweihander: a sword that must be held in two hands with a large size, able to destroy giant enemies. This sword has a wider range than the Broadsword, but the cooldown is slower.
- Shear: used to cut sheep, cut leaves… and everything in the open world without any effect.
In addition, the mod also adds other materials to the game such as Aeonsteel, Queen’s Gold, Dogbearium, Sinisterium… so that you can freely experience it during the game.
Tinkers Compendium (Tinkers Defense) mod will be installed through Minecraft Forge, Tinkers Construct, and Baubles mod.
How to install Tinkers’ Compendium (Tinkers’ Defense) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Tinkers’ Compendium (Tinkers’ Defense) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Tinkers’ Compendium (Tinkers’ Defense) Mod Download Links