Author admin Posted on
Tinkers Extras Mod 1.12.2 is an add-on of Tinkers Construct, another mod. It will allow the player to turn off many features via a config file.
Tinkers Extras Description
You can disable features via config. It’s possible to search for a list of the present config options with some working examples.
The mod will require Tinkers Construct.
There are plenty of valid tool names for the “List of Tools that can’t be created” config option. For example, they are the broadsword, longsword, rapier, frypan, battlesign, cleaver, pickaxe, shovel, etc.
Switch off tools/part for a specific material
Utilize certain materials as replacement parts
Disable registering of some modifiers, creation of part sets, generation of tools…
Tinkers Extras is a mod related to Tinkers Construct. It improves the collection of armor, tools, and weapons. It will ask you to download and install Minecraft Forge as well. It’s essential to start the entire content.
How to install Tinkers Extras Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Tinkers Extras Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.