Author admin Posted on
Tinkers’ Reforged Mod 1.12.2 is a cool mod that comes along with the main function of offering Tinkers’ Construct Materials from several other mods as well as its own materials. Now you are able to get further content of this mod through this article below.
It is a very useful mod added into the Minecraft game world with the aim of adding Tinkers’ Construct materials from its specific materials and other mods. It supports the following mods below.
Supported mods consisting of:
- Applied energistic 2 (fluix crystal and certus quartz)
- Thermal Foundation (containing aluminum, enderium, iridium, signalum, lumium, platinum, and invar)
- Astral Sorcery (starmetal)
- Natures Aura (including ancient wood, infused iron, and ingot of the sky)
- Actually Additions (including Palis Crystal, Redstonia Crystal, Enori Crystal, Black Quartz, Void Crystal, Diamantine Crystal, and Emeradic Crystal)
- Roots (runestone)
- Atum 2 ( including limestone, and khnumite)
- Mystical World (amethyst)
- Mekanism (including HDPE Sheet, Refined Obsidian, Refined Glowstone, and Osmium)
- Blue skies (including Horizonite, Pyrope, and Ventium)
In addition, there is some planned mod support containing:
- Biomes o Plenty
- Project Red
- Advanced Rocketry
- Environmental Tech
Moreover, the mod adds a new weapon into Minecraft that is a Gladius. Primarily, it is a quite better broadsword as well as this weapon does not include any drawbacks yet.
What’s more, in case Atum 2 is loaded, the mod will add some other new weapons to tinker including:
All of those weapons that are mentioned above are based on weapons that are added by Atum 2. Additionally, there is a configuration option used in order to make the tool available without needing Atum 2 to be loaded.
In conclusion, Tinkers’ Reforged Mod 1.12.2 promises to bring all of you many unique additions so that your gaming experience will be improved significantly. Don’t hesitate to download it for free here!
How to install Tinkers’ Reforged Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Tinkers’ Reforged Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Tinkers’ Reforged Mod is installed.
Tinkers’ Reforged Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2