Author admin Posted on
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is added into the Minecraft with the main function of giving your Tools XP, and enabling them to level up. If you are excited about this mod and want to explore further information, you can read the article below.
This mod is an add-on supporting for Tinkers’ Construct mod with the possibility of increasing the speed of tools. Specifically, the mod will give tools the ability to get XP and level up. As soon as they level up, they will obtain a modifier that will provide a special possibility or a new feature. The player will obtain XP for performing whatever the tool was intended to do, therefore, let’s break blocks with pickaxes, using swords to kill things, and a lot more.
It is worth noting that swords only obtain XP relative to the damage dealt once the entity is killed, but not once the damage is dealt. As a result, notice that you just gain XP in case the mob is killed.
- You will set the maximum number of modifiers that a new tool gets after being built.
- When level up, the tool will reward 1 free modifier.
- Notice that each level up will need twice the amount of XP than the last.
- At the moment, there is no upper limit.
- Starting XP is able to be modified individually in the configuration.
Now get Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 for free download here and start to obtain as many as XP for your tools. Wish you have a good time playing this mod.
How to install Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod is installed.