Author admin Posted on
Tiny Progressions Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a mod that adds small blocks. It aims to help players gain automation machines that are useful.
If you are using a lot of hardcore maps in Minecraft, sometimes, you will find things harder. This is when you need to try this mod. Not all gamers can conquer the hardcore maps because the purpose of creating these maps is to push players to a limit. Players are required to make use of their knowledge and the things they have gained during the game to conquer them.
In this case, you can try some small blocks that aid you speed up some progressions in the game. For instance, you can generate Cobblestone fast. Or, you can use Watering Cans to your advantage, and even growing crystals that boost the growth speed of plants. Due to these items, you will feel more comfortable when you perform tasks in the game.
Here are some features you can try in the mod:
- Watering Cans
- Cobblestone Generators
- Growth Crystals
- Diorite, Granite, Andesite Brick Blocks
- Stone Stick And Torch
- Ender Ore And Dust
- Notch Apple Recipe Or a Golden Apple Progression
- Bone Armor
- Mycelium Seeds
- Emerald Apple
- Diamond Apple
- Med Kit
- Charcoal Block
- Birthday Pickaxe
- Wither Proof Glass
- Wither Proof Obsidian
- Smooth Endstone
- Stone Armor
- Flint Armor
- Oak Armor
- Compressed Flesh Block
- Compressed Bone Block
- Compressed Nether Star Block
- Compressed Flint Block
- Reinforced Obsidian Ingot
- Vanilla style Scythes, Battleaxes, Multi Tools as well as Spears
- Emerald and Obsidian Tools
Make use of all features in Tiny Progressions to optimize your gaming experience in Minecraft Vanilla. Try it! Hope you will enjoy the mod!
How to install Tiny Progressions Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Tiny Progressions Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Tiny Progressions Mod is installed.