Author admin Posted on
Together Forever Mod 1.12.2 allows players to sync lots of things such as advancements and gamestages. Connect them between the team’s players.
In this API and Library mod, you will approach some default functions, such as Advancement Syncing and GameStages Syncing. When the synchronization starts, if your team goes offline, the syncing processing will happen to those players when they get back into the server. You can completely configure the features in the config file.
The commands you can use in Minecraft after installing the mod are diverse such as:
- /tf invite : This command allows you to invite a player to your team. It will be made when you don’t have a team.
- /tf accept : You use this command to accept the invitation to take part in the player’s team.
- /tf decline : With this command, you reject the invitation to take part in the player’s team.
- /tf kick : This command allows you to eliminate a player from the team. The player who formed the team can use the command.
- /tf leave: You use this command to leave the team you are currently in.
- /tf info: The information about your team will be displayed.
- /tf forcesync: The command caused the sync of team information to happen.
Together Forever is a great mod for players who want to play as a team. For the usage of it, make sure you already installed Minecraft Forge.
How to install Together Forever Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Together Forever Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Together Forever Mod is installed.
Together Forever Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2