Author admin Posted on
TombManyGraves 2 API Mod 1.12.2 acts as a library mod made for TombManyGraves2 mod. It lets mod creators include the compatibility with their mods.
You may want to know what the original mod about. It centers on adding various tombs that bring items back to players upon death. The mod should be a must-use when you encounter lots of strong mobs in Minecraft. You may meet your end when you fight against them. In this case, the tomb helps bring your items back, so you will not lose them. Due to this special characteristic, the mod becomes quite necessary for RPG adventures.
About the API and Library mod above, it lets mod creators add compatibility with their own mods and the TombManyGraves2. The developer of this API created various plugins for mods. Here are the mods and plugins that utilize this API:
- TombManyGraves2 (From version 1.12 to 4.1.0, the mod begins to use this API)
- The Betweenlands Plugin
- Galacticraft Plugin
- Backpacks Plugin
- Inventory Pets Plugin
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked Plugin
- Techguns Plugin
- RPG Inventory Plugin
- Wearable Backpacks Plugin
TombManyGraves 2 API requires Minecraft Forge to be installed so it can be functional.
How to install TombManyGraves 2 API Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just TombManyGraves 2 API Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the TombManyGraves 2 API Mod is installed.