Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.15.2 Minecraft Mods 1.16.5 Minecraft Mods 1.17.1 Minecraft Mods 1.18.2 Minecraft Mods 1.19.2
Tom’s Simple Storage Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.15.2
Tom’s Simple Storage Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.15.2 has been introduced on April 25th, 2020. It belongs to the storage category. It has been updated for the new version on May 30th, 2020.
The mod has added simpler vanilla chests to store the items. They are designed in the simple and classical. It is a suitable mod for the players who do not like the change of the original chest and are fond of simplicity.
Up to now, there are many mods that insert the detail for the chest in the Minecraft world. But some of them look too intense and this will make some players feel annoyed since they do not like the gaudy items. Tom’s Simple Storage Mod is perfect for them.
Let take a look at the features that the mod brings to you
- Storage Terminal
- Inventory Connecting
- Open Crate
Tom’s Simple Storage Mod asks the installation of Minecraft Forge before installing the mod in order to run things smoothly and easily. One thing you should notice that the mod has been launched so that there will be some bugs but it does not affect dramatically the quality of the mod.
How to install Tom’s Simple Storage Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Tom’s Simple Storage Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Tom’s Simple Storage Mod is installed.
Tom’s Simple Storage Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.19.2
For Minecraft: 1.18.2
For Minecraft: 1.17.1
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.15.2