Author admin Posted on
Torcherino (Forge) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 provides Minecraft players with torches. You utilize those torches to improve the speed of processes in the game.
About the mod
It is a Technology mod that aims to help the processing aspect of the game function better. To that goal, it creates a special torch that is able to speed up all the processes in the game. Hence, it will not take much time to obtain the materials or items.
Special characteristics of the mod
Unlike other mods like TorchMaster Mod or Torched Mod, the torch added by this mod has a special ability:
- It is able to grow the tick rates of the tile entities that are around it.
- If you put this torch nearby a farm, you can harvest your crops at a faster speed.
- When the torch is placed next to a barn, you can collect your agriculture products faster.
- If you put it next to trees, you can speed up the process of collecting wood.
- Similarly, if you place the torch beside a mob farm, you can obtain drops faster.
How to use Torcherino
Here is a control guide on how to use the torch:
- You right-click on the torch to change AOD (mode).
- To make changes to the speed, you use Shift and right-click.
- Or, you can also use Redstone to disable it.
You can configure the elements in the mod in the configuration file of the mod. It is called Torcherino.cfg and you can find it in the config/sci4me folder.
Besides, you can improve the performance of the mod by using some upgrades. You can add the upgrades onto the torches to make them function better.
Torcherino can be used in any modpacks. However, you need to make sure that you give credit to the author. The mod also comes with an update (1.12.2) given by NinjaPhenix.
How to install Torcherino Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Torcherino Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Torcherino Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.17.1
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.7.10