Author admin Posted on
ToroQuest Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 refreshes your Minecraft experience by adding new content. You have new civilizations, structures, dungeons, as well as entities.
The new mobs, armor, tools, and weapons added by the mod aim to give you an interesting experience. Besides, they are also worth your time exploring. Not only that, but you can also discover some new dangers and take on some quests.
- Terra (Earth)
- Gustaberg (Wind)
- Lumens (Fire)
- Aquarius (Water)
- Solaris (Sun)
- Wolf (Moon)
Levels of Reputation:
- Obsidian Sword
- Fire Sword
- Diamond Battle Axe
- Toro Leather
- Samurai Armor
- Royal Armor
- Toro Armor
- Village Lord
- Lord Bastion
- Mage Tower
- Bastion’s Lair
The author of ToroQuest allows you to use his mod in any modpacks that you like. Hence, you can use it without asking for his permission. However, the mod still needs Minecraft Forge to function.
How to install ToroQuest Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ToroQuest Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.