Author admin Posted on
Towers of the Wild: Reloaded (Forge) Mod 1.16.5 adds amazing towers to Minecraft. You can embark on adventures to discover those towers.
Whether you are an adventurer or a treasure hunter, you will want to explore the new Wild Towers. They are amazing structures with lots of things for you to discover. You can vanquish the towers, make them your own ones, and collect loot as you climb them.
You will find it easy to spot towers from a distance. They spawn in random locations across the world. Besides, they are tall towers, so you will catch sight of them in an easy way.
Features of the mod:
- The towers feature a chest at the top to reward players who have made an effort to reach them.
- The peak of the towers is quite amazing.
- It is easy for you to spot towers from a distance because of how tall they are.
Towers of the Wild: Reloaded Mod makes your adventures more challenging yet amazing. You can try to reach the top of the towers for great rewards.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Towers of the Wild: Reloaded Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Towers of the Wild: Reloaded Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.