Author admin Posted on
Trading Table (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 adds a functional block to Minecraft. It brings an interface for villagers trading at a far distance.
Instead of trading items at a close distance, now, villagers can trade items even though they are far away from each other. It is thanks to a Miscellaneous mod called Trading Table. The mod adds a Trading Table Block to the game.
Here are some characteristics of this block:
- It gives an interface for villagers to trade items from afar.
- It can find out all villagers with trades that are within the 64 block range.
- Besides, it shows you a list of villagers to choose from when you use it.
- The block displays some elements such as:
- Villager (Merchant) Profession
- Entity ID
- World Position
Here is how you craft it:
- You create the table by encircling an ender pearl with any kind of wooden slabs.
- You can find the table in the “decorations” tab.
Trading Table Mod lets you use the functional table to trade items with villagers through a simple interface.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Trading Table Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Trading Table Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.