Author admin Posted on
Translocators 1.8.+ Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a unique Minecraft mod that was programmed just in 36 hours in the ModJam modding contest and then won the first prize.
Basically, the mod enables players to transfer fluids and items between adjacent inventories coming along with a highly configurable amount of control in a natural way. It brings players many outstanding features as below.
- The translocator has item and liquid forms. You can put them on the side of a tank or an inventory.
- They will transfer fluids and items in the one block space
- In case the centerpiece protrudes, fluids or items will transfer from this side to the sides with the center inset.
- Items/Fluids will always try to travel to non-Redstone outputs if possible.
- Items/Fluids will be divided evenly between outputs.
- If you right-click on the plate of the item, the translocator will show a configurable filter.
- Once glowstone is added to the plate, that will make it transfer stacks at once.
- Adding Redstone will enable you to switch input/output by using a Redstone signal.
- Once a diamond nugget is added, it will put a translocator in the regulating mode. At this time, the translocator will maintain a specific number of items that are set in the filter.
- On an inserting face, the translocator will just accept items for filling the inventory to the appropriate filter.
- On an ejecting face, the translocator will eject any items that do not fit the filter.
- Once an iron ingot is added, the translocator will emit Redstone signals to the inventory attached on specific conditions.
- In order to place the crafting grid, you need to press C while you are looking at a solid top surface. (change the default key in the settings)
- In order to add or remove items from the grid, right-click with them.
- In order to craft the items, pressing C again on the grid
Download Translocators 1.8.+ Mod for free here without any hesitation and enjoy it right now.
How to install Translocators 1.8.+ Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Translocators 1.8.+ Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Translocators 1.8.+ Mod is installed.
Translocators 1.8.+ Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2