Author admin Posted on
Translocators Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.5.2 is an extremely interesting mod with the ability to add short-range compact items and liquid transport. Obviously, thanks to this mod, it will become a lot easier to transport items through placing transposes. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
About Translocators mod
With this mod, you will find it much easier to move things around your world. Additionally, the mod also includes a handy crafting grid that you can place on the ground if you find yourself stuck. Besides, this mod also allows complex filtration systems that can be set up quite easily in a compact way, as multiple systems can be placed in the same space.
You can even view this mod as a filter to help filter items out of the transfer. It also saves a lot of time as previously fans had to spend their time transferring items from one chest to another. Now it’s fully automatic and hassle-free. In addition, this mod also goes a step further to ensure that all these transports seem to be natural to the Minecraft world.
Please remember to install Minecraft Forge first to help Translocators mod can work effectively. You are certainly not disappointed when you use this mod.
How to install Translocators Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Translocators Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Translocators Mod is installed.
Translocators Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.7.10
For Minecraft: 1.6.4
For Minecraft: 1.5.2