Author admin Posted on
Transport Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 gives help to some extra minecart tracks and loaders. This makes your transportation in Minecraft much better.
According to the mod’s author, this is a combined mod for his ideas that have to cope with Minecarts or Boats. He made this mod to assist some minecart tracks as well as loaders. He did not want to extend that. Instead, he will add more features.
Here are the features added by the mod, for instance:
- Various trains and cart linking for better transportation.
- Lots of automated boats.
- Some horse paths, submarines, and others.
The author also meant including more of his ideas like OpenTransport, Vehicular Engineering, Magical Railways, etc. At the moment, there are some sets of features that the author added to the mod:
- Some Rails you can use are Holding, Elevator Switch, Diamond Crossing, and Scaffolding Rail.
- There are some Loaders for Inventory, Forge Energy, and Fluid Tank.
- Besides, there are also some Carts for Inventory, Forge Energy, as well as Fluid Tank.
For the Loaders, they don’t have inputs or export sides at the beginning. However, you can set up the sides to be inputs or outputs. The sides give support to Blocks and Entities.
Transport Mod makes energy, fluid, and item transport better in the game. It implements its features provided that you have Minecraft Forge installed.
How to install Transport Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Transport Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.