Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.12.2
Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.12.2 makes the beginnings of Skyblock much more interesting. If you sprint or dance around trees, they will grow up faster.
Make your trees grow up fast by sprinting or dancing around them
This is what this Miscellaneous mod is about! Thanks to it, you will find the starting of Skyblock more exciting. As you know, Skyblock has a nice gameplay mechanic. However, you may get bored with the early-game stages. It is probably because you have to wait for the trees to grow up day by day. Therefore, for a good start, you are recommended to install the Tree Growing Simulator.
The purpose of the mod is to make all of your trees grow up at a fast speed. This is how you make your Skyblock starting much better. As long as you sprint or dance around them, their growth speed will be much increased.
More characteristics about Tree Growing Simulator
Here are some characteristics of the mod that help you know more about it!
- It is a simple mod made by the demand of Wyld. He wanted to have a method to make the early stage of Skyblock game more exciting.
- You just simply need to run and dance around the saplings to make them grow better.
- You can use an option in the config file to change the sensitivity if you want.
- Every time the growth is increased, the mod will display bonemeal particles. You can deactivate it in the config file if you want.
- The mod is also put in Skyfactory as a feature. Skyfactory is a great skyblock pack created by Bacon Donut.
Tree Growing Simulator is currently updated version 1.10.2. You are recommended to use this mod if you want your trees to grow up fast. The mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed for its operation in the game. Have fun with it!
How to install Tree Growing Simulator Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Tree Growing Simulator Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Tree Growing Simulator Mod is installed.
Tree Growing Simulator Mod Download Links