Author admin Posted on
Tree Harvester Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 helps you harvest trees very easily. The mod chops the bottom block and substitute the sapling in an automatic way.
Collecting trees has become a cool activity in Minecraft. So now, you can completely do it using this modification. The purpose of the mod is to help you harvest trees instantly. It does so by chopping the block at the bottom. Then, it starts replacing the sapling in an automatic way. It places the sapling from the location where the tree drops.
To use this mod, you need to hold the sneak button. You can completely turn on/off this function in the configuration file. Feel free to also apply it to the modded trees if you want! There is something that you should notice about the mod. It is that the mod causes the leaves to decay fast by default. Once the last leaves block has vanished, the sapling will be positioned.
The mod features some configurable commands that you can use to harvest trees, such as:
If you want to get more trees in a fast way, why don’t you try using Tree Harvester mod now? Remember to download Minecraft Forge and the library mod – Collective if you want to utilize the mod. Give it a try now!
How to install Tree Harvester Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Tree Harvester Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Tree Harvester Mod is installed.