Author admin Posted on
As its name, the Tumbleweed Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will add to Minecraft one decorative block- Tumbleweed often seen in western cowboy movies. It is obvious that with this new block, the world in-game will become more interesting. Download and try this mod now!
About Tumbleweed mod
In fact, the name of this block comes from the name of the little straw that rolls on the ground. They are dry shrubs in the desert swept away by the wind and curled together, rolling around delightfully. Because they come from the desert, they seem to be suitable for desert biomes in Minecraft. That is the reason why this mod is designed and used in-game.
Besides that, this block will appear around dry bushes in the desert and they will produce items when harvested. It not only decorate the world in-game but also bring many new aspects and experiences for users.
Moreover, you also can make farm construction by using dead bushes and even harvest them to get items. It is no doubt that this mod will make playing pure Minecraft game much more enjoyable.
If you want to use this mod, please install Minecraft Forge first for this mod can work effectively. The Tumbleweed mod will bring you more wonderful experiences when using. So please do not miss this app in the future. Good luck to you.
How to install Tumbleweed Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Tumbleweed Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Tumbleweed Mod is installed.