Author admin Posted on
TurtleMod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is an interesting Minecraft mod that will add turtle into the game. It aims to enrich the gaming experience for the players. If you want to play with that creature, don’t hesitate anymore to download it for free here.
Have you ever wanted to enjoy more and more real creatures in Minecraft? Do you want to diversify your game world with a lot of fancy animals? If so, the mod is definitely a great choice.
The main goal of the mod, as its title, is to add turtle into the game. Turtles will spawn naturally in all appropriate biomes that are originated from the BiomeGenBase class. In order words, the turtles will spawn in all biomes that are from the ExtraBiomesXL mod. It is worth noting that the turtles do not spawn in Nether, the End, or any cold biomes. Notice that turtles will be passive mobs so you can not tame or breed them
It is a little desert turtle
It spawns in desert biomes
It is able to spawn in almost biomes that are not covered with snow
It is the same as Giant Tortoise when it will be also able to spawn in most biomes that are not covered with snow.
Let’s get started to download TurtleMod for free here and enjoy it right now.
How to install LizardMod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just LizardMod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the LizardMod is installed.