Author admin Posted on
Unique Crops Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 introduces many new types of crops for you to harvest and plant. All seeds are not the same, so you will have different crops.
About the mod
Among Farming mods for Minecraft, the Unique Crops mod can be an outstanding mod to try. It brings nothing but plenty of new crops to explore. All of them are exclusive to each other, giving you exciting experiences. The mod also comes with some new items related to the new crops. Because the seeds are different from each other, you will discover crops with different features, biomes, and stages of growth.
How to use Unique Crops and the crafting system
Here is the way for you to get it started:
- To use the mod, you must obtain some Normie seeds first. You do this by smashing some grasses in the world.
- Once you have got some seeds, you start using them as a crafting ingredient. This allows you to create a documentation book of the mod.
- Open the book to find out how to develop some crops as well as how to collect them.
About the crafting system in the mod:
- There is a small change to the crafting system to get crop seeds. First, you need to obtain some Normie seeds such as erm and normal.
- Then, you utilize those seeds to make some Artisia seeds. These seeds will allow you to create other crop seeds.
- You can open the book you have crafted to check out the way it is formed.
- Besides, you can install the JEI mod to see some new crafting recipes for the new seeds.
Unique Crops has a simple requirement which is Minecraft Forge being previously installed. It does not count on any core mods. If you want to better your experience, you can install some optional mods too, including JEI and The One Probe.
How to install Unique Crops Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Unique Crops Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Unique Crops Mod is installed.