Author admin Posted on
Unloader Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 functions like a tool that helps you unload dimensions that are unused. You can save time and RAM for doing that.
Not all dimensions in Minecraft are in use. Therefore, it is quite necessary to unload the ones that are unused. To do this, you need to install a Server Utility mod called Unloader. With this mod, it will automatically check for dimensions that are not in use every 30 seconds. Then, it will unload them by default. So, what is an unused dimension? It is known as a dimension that has no chunks or entities loaded. By unloading them, you can easily save time as well as RAM for server or client. Besides, the mod helps with TPS commands. Hence, you will not see the unused dimensions appearing.
Some features of the mod:
- When the mod detects an unused dimension, it will notify Forge to unload it.
- You can load the unloaded dimensions back easily.
- You can put dimensions into the blacklist to make sure the mod will not approach them. By default, the Overworld is put on the blacklist.
- Install the mod on the server or client. However, you need to make sure you are using a server with this mod, or you will not have any advantages.
With a simple mechanic like this, Unloader can help save tick time and RAM a lot. To make it operative, you must install Minecraft Forge previously.
How to install Unloader Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Unloader Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Unloader Mod is installed.