Author admin Posted on
Up And Down And All Around Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an extremely useful mod for navigation in Minecraft game. Thanks to this mod, you can easily change the direction in which gravity moves the player. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
About Up And Down And All Around mod
As mentioned above, this mod will allow players the ability to change their gravity direction in any major direction like east, west, south, north, up, and down. In addition, after installing this mod, you can also modify the configuration in the game by going to the main menu, clicking on “Mods”, searching for “Up And Down And All Around” in the modpack list of you, and click “Configure”. Obviously, you will absolutely be able to manipulate freely when using this mod.
Besides, this mod also provides a gravity generator that changes the player’s gravity in an area. What’s more, it also includes a gravity control that changes your gravity as they exist in your inventory and allows you to change the direction of gravity to your liking. You will surely have countless new experiences during the game when using this mod.
Make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge first to comfortably experience this mod. Hope you have a wonderful time with Up And Down And All Around mod.
How to install Up And Down And All Around Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Up And Down And All Around Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Up And Down And All Around Mod is installed.