Useful Backpacks Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2
Useful Backpacks Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2 is a mod in Minecraft that gives you the ability to store more items when playing this game. Take a look.
Have you ever considered that your 36 storage boxes are never enough? You want to take many objects, but you can’t move your chests quickly? Do you have a Shulker Box, but adding 27 more boxes is still not enough? Don’t worry. Useful Backpacks is available!
Useful Backpacks adds Minecraft 3 Backpack types so you can store your stuff!
1. Small Backpacks: Small Backpacks are a small backpack, or backpack level 1 of the mod. It is made of 4 leather, four types of any wool, and one string. Small Backpack has a capacity of 15 stacks for you!
2. Medium Backpacks: Medium Backpacks is a medium-sized backpack. Medium Backpack is an upgraded version from the Small Backpack. Therefore, its composition will include 2 Small Backpacks, three leather, and any four types of wool. Medium Backpack can hold up to 54 stacks for you!
3. Large Backpacks: Large Backpacks are the final level backpack of the mod! Large Backpacks are enormous. It can hold up to 117 items!! Large Backpacks are made of 2 Medium Backpacks, three leather, and any four types of wool.
You can carry multiple backpacks at the same time! Besides, Useful Backpacks allows you to change the color of your backpack with the dye available in Minecraft too!
How to install Useful Backpacks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Useful Backpacks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Useful Backpacks Mod is installed.
Useful Backpacks Mod Download Links