Author admin Posted on
VanillaFoodPantry Mod [FORGE] 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a Minecraft game mod that adds new uses to standard pets and crops in Minecraft. Obviously, this is really a useful mod that you should not ignore in the process of playing Minecraft game.
About VanillaFoodPantry Mod [FORGE] mod
After installing this mod, you will be able to make tons of different foods using the same resources they get in Vanilla Minecraft. In fact, this mod will bring different uses for each food in Vanilla Minecraft. This mod comes with loads of food that players can use whenever they feel the need to replenish their body with food to quench their hunger and each food is extremely unique. The mod adds sugary drinks, candies, fudge, nuts, cookies, kebabs as well as pretty much any other food you can think of, and it even includes a variety of poisonous foods as well as Chorus fruit and fermented feathers.
Another interesting feature of this mod is that it also adds many methods to expand the food storage system. In addition, the combined use of this mod with Hunger In Peace or Harder Peaceful will allow you to farm, mine, and build without being ravaged by aggressive creatures.
Make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed to be able to use the VanillaFoodPantry mod effectively.
How to install VanillaFoodPantry Mod [FORGE]
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just VanillaFoodPantry Mod [FORGE] downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.